Do you believe in fairy tales? I'm Not!

Ir para baixo

Do you believe in fairy tales? I'm Not! Empty Do you believe in fairy tales? I'm Not!

Mensagem por Thea Doss Qui 27 Jun - 12:19:46

Thea Doss

NOME DA PERSONAGEM
Thea Doss
GRUPO
Music for Life
ORIENTAÇÃO SEXUAL
Bisexual
NACIONALIDADE
EUA - Nova york
Compositora

- Compositora reconhecida no mundo artistico, porém ninguem sabe que ela é dona de tantos singles.
- É centrada, não gosta de problemas para o seu lado
-Gosta de viver a vida e provar o que ela oferece
- Não curte exageros, mas as vezes passa da conta.
- É Bisexual
- Não acredita em contos de fadas

Thanks Itzel ¦

Última edição por Thea Doss em Qui 27 Jun - 21:00:44, editado 2 vez(es)
Thea Doss
Thea Doss
compositor (a)

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Do you believe in fairy tales? I'm Not! Empty Re: Do you believe in fairy tales? I'm Not!

Mensagem por Thea Doss Qui 27 Jun - 19:54:41

Oh wait til’ I do what I do

L
orem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Código:
<center><link href="https://dl.dropbox.com/s/6kntera4e6o8bsv/ddu-du%20ddu-du.css" rel="stylesheet"><div class="fundotemp" style="background: #F7F7F7;border-top: 15px solid #D1D1FF;border-right: 15px solid #DBC7FF;border-bottom: 15px solid #E5BCFF;border-left: 15px solid #EFB2FF;"><div class="texttemp" style="border: 1px solid #DDDDDD; color: #535353; background: #FDFDFD;">
<div class="texttitletemp" style="color: #D1D1FF;">Oh wait til’ I do what I do</div><a href="http://wonderlandresources.forumeiros.com/u1" title="Persson at wonderland resources"><table><tr><td><div class="circletemp2" style="background-color: #DBC7FF; border: 5px solid #EFB2FF;"></div></td><td><div class="circletemp1" style="background-color: #EFB2FF;border: 5px solid #DBC7FF;"></div></td><td><div class="imgtemp" style="border-top: 6px solid #D1D1FF;border-right: 6px solid #DBC7FF;border-bottom: 6px solid #E5BCFF;border-left: 6px solid #EFB2FF; background-size: 150px; background-position: center; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/1U8DAqO.gif);"></div></td></tr></table></a>

<div class="texttempfirstlettertemp" style="color: #DBC7FF;">L</div>orem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

</div></div></center>
Thea Doss
Thea Doss
compositor (a)

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos